- CC It says what it does on the tin / Issue 1
- AS Double-trouble. Uncertainty in Rudolf Steckholzer’s photographs / Issue 5
- CC Old Ideas – Museum fur Gegenwartskunst Basel / Issue 6
- CC 56th Short Film Festival Oberhausen / Issue 7
- CC Untitled Tracks / Issue 9
- AS Thresholds and trajectories of matter. On Some Recent Work by Lauren Currie. / Issue 11
- CC A Fictional Choreographic Encounter within a Fictional Choreographic Encounter: Hauer with Rainer / Published Issue # 1 London
Adeena Mey is a critic, curator and researcher and currently a PhD candidate at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland. His research addresses the intersections of experimental and artists’ films, exhibition history and critical theory. With François Bovier he is the editor of René Berger. L’art vidéo, JRP-Ringier, 2014; Cinéma Exposé/Exhibited Cinema, ECAL/Les presses du réel, 2015;Exhibiting the Moving Image: History Revisited; Cinema in the Expanded Field, both forthcoming this year from JRP-Ringier.In 2013-15 he was a visiting researcher at Central Saint-Martins and is currently a critic in residence at Cheongju Art Studio, South Korea.